|Event start||12:00 PM|
#SIAUnited: Care & Share Webinar Series
Standing Firm Together against COVID-19
Date: Every Tuesday & Thursday (First Session on 30 April 2020)
Time: 12PM – 1PM
Programme: 30 Minutes Sharing + 30 Minutes Q&A
The unprecedented deadly COVID-19 outbreak that spreads like wildfire globally has impacted Spore society and economy rapidly and adversely. Architecture practices are not spared from sudden onslaughts of economic downturn and consequential disruptions due to lockdowns, suspension of projects, stoppage of construction works, cash flow woes, safe distancing
ruling etc. As a result, architects are facing new and unprecedented contractual, legal and operational challenges in their practices and projects due to stop work order, shortage of manpower, supply chain materials delay, delay in completion, payment delay, extension of time claim, variation claim, working from home etc.
As part of SIA’s continuous efforts to stand together with its members to weather through this trying time, SIA is organising a series of short 30-minute webinars focusing on various current, topical and critical issues confronting SIA members and members’ firms.
In this first session, SIA President Ar. Seah Chee Huang will be introducing to our members the “SIA United” movement and the upcoming sessions that the institute has planned. SIA President will also be sharing the activities and efforts of the institute and the council. The session also aims to understand the members’ woes amid this tough time and allow the institute to better help our members.
- Registration for each session will close 2 hours prior to the session
- The Webinar join link and password will be sent via email latest 1 hour before the session for last minute sign ups.
- The Webinar will be opened for registered participants to enter 30 minutes before the session.
- The Webinar will be locked 10 minutes after session begins.
- Please note that all attendees will be promoted to panelists once they have entered the Webinar.
- During the sharing session, attendees other than the speakers will be muted.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to leave them in the webinar chat and we will try to address them at the end
- During the Q&A Session, attendees will be unmuted to allow for discussion
- Do note that this session will be recorded
- Please be reminded to join the Webinar with an identifiable name for attendance tracking.
Terms & Conditions
- For SIA Members whose registrations have been confirmed, attendance is compulsory. Cancellation for complimentary registration is only allowed 3 working days before the actual event.
- Ticket is non-transferable under all circumstances.
- Group registration will be subjected to group admin fee of $1 per ticket per transaction. Replacement/Cancellation of participant will not be allowed under group registration.
- The Webinar ID and Password will be sent to your registered email address prior to the event date.