|Event start||14:00 PM|
Topic 1: Things to Note for NoiseAssessment by Speaker Mr Chan Ho Zong
The Technical Guidelines on Boundary Noise Limits for Air Conditioning and Mechanical Ventilation Systems in Non-Industrial Buildings was introduced in 2005 and revised in 2018. The speaker will share on methodology and common mistakes for noise assessment in non-industrial buildings.
Topic 2: Common Issues for Lodgement Scheme Applications by Speaker Mr Chan Ho Zong
The lodgement scheme was introduced in Jan 2018 for minor development projects and expanded to include all landed properties (with the exception of strata title landed properties with communal facilities) in Apr 2019. The speaker will share on the common issues encountered in lodgement scheme applications for minor development projects and landed properties.
Topic 3: Singapore Standard SS642 PWCSDesign Considerations for Architects by Speaker Mr Ong Leng Teck
This presentation will cover some of the design considerations for PWCS under Singapore Standard SS642: Code of Practice for Pneumatic Waste Conveyance System, relating to space management. The presentation is for architects implementing PWCS in new developments as DC submissions made to NEA from 1 Jun 2020 onwards will need to comply with SS642 as part of COPEH (2020 edition) requirements.
Topic 4: COPEH Requirements for On-site Food Waste Treatment System by Speaker Mr Yap Jia Ji
Under the Resource Sustainability Act (RSA) enacted in Oct 2019, from 2021, the owners and operators of new commercial and industrial premises that generate large amounts of food waste are required to set aside space for on-site food waste treatment systems in their design plans to allow for the closed-loop management of food waste within their premises. They will also be required to segregate food waste for on-site treatment from 2024.
This presentation will cover the (i) Thresholds of commercial and industrial premises subjected to the food waste segregation requirements under the RSA and (ii) Requirements for the space and layout of the area to be set aside for on-site food waste treatment system.
- The Webinar join link and password will be sent via email latest 1 hour before the session for last minute sign ups.
- The Webinar will be opened for registered participants to enter 30 minutes before the session.
- The Webinar will be locked 10 minutes after session begins.
- During the sharing session, attendees other than the speakers/moderators will be muted.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to leave them in the webinar chat and we will try to address them at the end
- During the Q&A Session, attendees will be unmuted to allow for discussion
- Do note that this session will be recorded
- Please be reminded to join the Webinar with an identifiable name for attendance tracking.
|3.30pm||Q & A|
|4.00pm||End of Event|
Terms & Conditions
- Fees paid are non-refundable under all circumstances.
- Ticket is non-transferable under all circumstances.
- Group registration will be subjected to group admin fee of $1 per ticket per transaction.
- Replacement/Cancellation of participant will not be allowed under group registration.